Aug. 19, 2019
MassPort announced upcoming changes in the next five years to Logan Airport with expected expenditure of $2 Billion.
- Terminal E will be expanded: Seven new aircraft gates, larger concourse, shopping & dining, ticketing and security areas.
- Terminal C will have a canopy and improved roads
- Connector walkways between Terminal B and Terminal C
- 5,000 more parking spaces
- Designated Uber & Lyft areas
- Expanding Logan Express service to North Station; Increasing Logan Express busses to Framingham & Braintree; More Logan Express parking